Where does time go..

With all best intentions I have failed to keep this regularly updated for that I apologise, seems work, life and family have made time fly by.

I have been busy, the new Calendar is in it's 2nd draught and hope to get that to the printers soon, postcards have been produced and are on sale. I went to Snetterton to photograph some Superbikes which was a lovely day and some cracking photos taken.

Not only have I been doing that but I have also undertaken a small project that is shot on the following criteria, 50mm lens and must be Mono and shot during my lunch hour at work. This has concentrated the mind and enabled me to see shots I otherwise would have walked by. For more of these please see my website 


I have also been luckily enough to be asked to do the food photography for a local restaurant, not my normal thing but it helps keep me fresh and another experience is never a bad thing.

Again apologies for not keeping this up to date but more effort will be taken to ensure I do. I will leave you with some rather nice Eggs Benedict.




Comments